PIG Silver Members enjoy these benefits…
Bright LLP Solicitors
Andy Price is a solicitor and founding partner of Bright.
Since starting the business in September 2006, Andy has been primarily concerned with growing Bright Solicitors, managing risk compliance and meeting as many local businesses as possible in order to build the client portfolio.
Andy is a firm believer in excellent customer service and in adding value to whatever Bright Solicitors does for its clients.
Bright Solicitors are very pleased to offer a 10% discount to all Plymouth Investment (PIG) ‘Silver’ members for investment property conveyancing and legal services.
Andy Price, partner at Bright said, “Bright Solicitors are delighted to be a partner of PIG and to be able to offer support to silver members. PIG is an important networking group for the investment property sector and offers members a considerable opportunity to tap into a wealth of expertise and support from other local companies & experts”.
- 10% discount on any legal work for PIG Members
- Access to founding Partner of Bright LLP Solicitors
Wolferstans have a well-known and highly regarded residential property team. Our specialist solicitors and conveyancers are on hand to deal with all elements of residential property including leasehold and freehold sales and purchases as well as equity transfers and remortgages. We are a member of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme. By choosing a member you can be sure that your solicitor meets high standards set by the Law Society.
Tishka Chapman is an Associate and Licensed Conveyancer solicitor with Wolferstans, Plymouth with more than 16 years property experience. She specialises in residential conveyancing and enjoys helping clients with their residential property needs.
- 10% discount on any conveyancing for PIG Members
- Direct access to Tishka Chapman
AR Energy Consultants
With over 30 years’ experience, AREC have an in-depth understanding of the energy market that enables us to help their clients make informed energy buying decisions tailored to their specific business requirements, without having to take valuable time out of their day to day business duties. This approach allows businesses to maximise their potential whilst being safe in the knowledge that their energy costs are being kept to a minimum.
- Arrange New competitive contracts.
- Align all contracts with existing ones.
- Renew Contracts at the correct time in the market
- Direct dial to your account manager
- No waiting for suppliers on the phone
- Help understand your bills
- Submit all meter reads
- Request bills or copy statements
- Assist in moving energy supplies in and out of a premise
- Assure all issues are resolved within OFGEM regulations
Barron Surveying Services
Barron Surveying Services was established in 2004 by James M Barron MRICS IMaPS, a Chartered Building Surveyor with over 20 years surveying experience throughout the South West. We provide a wide range of chartered surveying services helping individual home owners, property purchasers and larger corporate clients. Why not contact our friendly team to see how we measure up! We’re responsive to queries which means your emails/phone messages will be answered quickly!
- 10% discount for PIG members
- We’re regulated by the RICS which means that all our inspections are carried out in strict adherence to RICS rules
- We have extensive local knowledge following over 20 years surveying in the South West which we use to good effect
- We’re up-front with our fees which means you’ll always know your maximum outlay
- We turn our reports around within days of the inspection which means you’ll quickly have your answers in writing
Ace Fire & Security
Ace Fire & Security have been serving Devon and Cornwall Since 1988. We are available 24 hrs a day, 365. We design install and service Intruder alarms, CCTV, Access control, Fire Alarms. We also offer the supply and service of Portable Fire Extinguishers, additionally we offer Staff Training for: Fire Warden, Fire Marshal and Fire Awareness. We also provide Fire Risk Assessments throughout Devon and Cornwall with a fully qualified advanced risk assessor. Don’t worry if you have a system that we didn’t supply as we can take over the maintenance of just about any system you have in place.
Ace Fire & Security are SSAIB registered, BAFE approved and are a SAFE Contractor as well as members of IFEDA. We are ISO 9001 accredited which ensures you are receiving the highest level of service at all times.
- The offer to hold prices for 3 years once their services are employed e.g. fire risk assessments, testing of fire alarm systems etc. available for PIG Members
- A volume discount for PIG Members
- A singular service that takes into account all individual wants & needs to remove concerns and leave you feeling relaxed.
Former Glory Fireplaces
Professional chimney sweep service and experienced fitting service for wood burners, stoves and fireplaces. A restoration service is also available with over 25 years’ experience. Former Glory also sell a quality range of stoves and fire surrounds, both contemporary and traditional.
- 10% discount on chimney sweeping – volume discount available for PIG Members
- 20% discount on fireplace surround and stove fittings for PIG Members
Three Sixty Mortgages
A buy to let specialist with an edge! David, owner of Three Sixty Mortgages, is an active property investor who has built a substantial rental portfolio and understands the investment process from both sides of the desk – a mortgage broker that understands how investors work! Not just limited to BTL, also offering a range of products from residential and remortgages to bridging, short term lending and commercial. Three Sixty Mortgages offer the complete mortgage solution.
David doesn’t just give advice on mortgages, he practices what he preaches, which makes Three Sixty Mortgages a valued member of your power team. He understands investment strategies and models, whether you are looking for a no money left in deal, conversion, flip or just a straight forward BTL purchase. With over 7 years of financial services experience including Mortgage Advice, Retail & Business Banking, Personal Finance and Hire Purchase.
Three Sixty Mortgages is a trading name of Amethyst Mortgage Services Ltd who are directly authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN No: 713513)
- £50 broker fee discount for PIG members
- Access to David’s expertise of using different techniques for acquiring and funding property purchases or remortgages
Val McKie – People Development Expert
In life we face many choices and through the decisions we make we create a pattern which becomes a template for future decisions. In business we do the same. In order to grow ourselves and grow our businesses we need to occasionally take time to reflect on our experiences and on whether the logic we are using is still valid for the present and the future. What may have stood us in good stead in the past may not now be as relevant. Whether we like it or not there is emotion behind all of the decisions that we make. Facing this fact in the business world can sometimes be a challenge. A better understanding of ourselves and others can facilitate this process, improving communication at all levels and bringing greater productivity.
Val McKie has worked for many years helping business leaders not just improve company performance but also provides them with an independent ‘sounding board’ through which unthought of possibilities have become real. She has worked in businesses of all sizes both locally and globally. She currently provides coaching and mentorship support to clients in Australia, Canada, France, Germany and Plymouth.
Val’s focus is on people issues and the factors that drive and motivate them. She utilises leading edge Behavioural Analysis and Values tools to support her in her work. It has been said that 15 minutes with Val can be transformational.
“It’s not often that ten minutes changes your slant on life but that is what Val did to me. She was able to know something about me that even I didn’t realise and, as a consequence, I tweaked my course on life’s journey and have been eternally grateful to her ever since. Bright Lady, always talk sense and is always worth listening too.” – Phil Hesketh, Author and Motivational Speaker
PIG are delighted to have her on board as their principal people development expert
- A one to one personal mentoring session with Val lasting 60 minutes for PIG members
- The session will bring clarity about a current situation and a provide a snapshot of a way forward
Bronze benefits included as part of the Silver membership
- A Super PIG Ticket – Go to any PIG event across the country for 1 Year
- Plumbase PIG cash account – Up to 20% discount and boiler rep lunches
- The Insurance Group – 10% discount on property insurance
- £32 Gas Safe Certificates (1 item checked)
- The Will Centre – 20% DISCOUNT on Wills and Powers of Attorney
- PJM-PI Private Investigators – £50 EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT on debtor tracing services on a no find, no fee basis
- Donnington Stuart – EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT of 15% off all their landlord services.
- 241 Photography – 20% DISCOUNT of Professional Property Photography to assist you in attracting quality tenants and vendors – includes all processing and enhancements
- Val McKie – 20 minutes self development mentoring session before or after a PIG event followed by 2 further 20 minute sessions via phone or Skype